On 4/22/2010 1:20 PM, eckinator wrote:
2010/4/22 Jack Davis<jdavi...@yahoo.com>:
Well, I told him that just because he's paranoid doesn't mean they're aren't.
Don't think it helped..(?)
No. If he is genuinely paranoid, you need to tell him you talked to
THEM and THEY said he is not a target =)

With some one who's /really/ /really/ paranoid that would probably have the opposite effect, which could be either cruel, amusing, or both.

--
{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Courier
New;}}