From: Jack Davis
I like this one better, also, John. The sky, as you point out, is a
plus. I'd like to try one from the left side of the stream that would
include the couple stones (boulders) in the stream bed and without
the sightseers. Would "feature" the water wheel and pretty much fill
the frame with the mill. You might get away with a different sky with
much less of it visible. The tone of this image is not a problem for
me.  :)

Thank you.

I'll have to go out there again on another one of their tour days. I don't have anything worth working up with that view from this day's shoot.

It's only a few miles from my house.

Calendar says they'll be doing the tours again this Sunday, and the weather forecast is mostly cloudy with rain & storms likely. Maybe I can get some good light again.

Somebody said bad weather makes good photography.