On 23 April 2010 05:45, David Mann <dm...@bluemoon.net.nz> wrote:
> On Apr 23, 2010, at 10:01 AM, Miserere wrote:
>
> I hate Facebook, I only created an account for a very specific purpose and
> its interface confuses the hell out of me.
>
> I put info into that site on the assumption that the whole world can see it.
> I just don't trust them at all.
>
> Dave with the tinfoil hat, they're coming for me...

I'm not sure I even had a good reason, but I use it very little, and
mostly as a voyeurgraph of my friends' activity, more than as a
soapbox of my own.

The interface is about as intuitive as PhotoShop's, which isn't saying much.

My wife refuses to go anywhere near Facebook.

  --M.

--

    \/\/o/\/\ --> http://WorldOfMiserere.com

    http://EnticingTheLight.com