On Apr 24, 2010, at 5:52 PM, Jack Davis wrote:

> Well done, Paul! Looks to me like you nailed him and especially since you're
> probably a little manual-focus rusty. ;)
>
> Jack

Thanks Jack. I do use my 400 and my 85/1.8 from time to time, so I'm not
totally out of touch with manual focus. While the K7 is the easiest to focus
manually of any of the Pentax DSLRs I've had (IstD, 10 and 20), I think I'd
like to have that bright aftermarket screen that Boris just installed on his
K7. My eyes are old:-).
Paul