From: "Tanya Love"
Hey everyone,

Just thought I?d brag a little!? I?ve been shooting for a Canadian brand
called Agoo for about 6 months now and have had an embargo on what I could
tell and show people!? But, finally, they have just launched their latest
collection and their new website and my shots and my kids (!) are featured
all over the place on it!? All of the shots on the website, except for those
with the white background are mine.? It?ll be pretty obvious to you all
which are mine as most of you know my style by now.

Anyways, have a squiz and of course, everything was shot using only Pentax
stuff!

http://www.agoo4u.com/default.asp
tan.x.

Kool!