From: "William Robb"
From: "Bruce Dayton"

>I have just never been able to get my head around the heavy tilted
> shots - my daughters shoot them on occasion and I see them in wedding
> work quite often.

We just had a discussion about this very thing over on ForumsNeurotica. SOmeone got called on crooked shots by a bride who wasn't very happy with her album. It's like any other "style". In small doses it's OK, but an entire album of it would be a train wreck.

One thing I'd question is whether the bride looked at the photographer's previous work, and whether that work presaged what the album was going to look like.