Sound without video is radio.  Video without sound is broken.

Just sayin.
CW

On 4/27/2010 11:31 AM, Steven Desjardins wrote:
Today during my nonlinear dynamics lab, the Development Office sent
two people over to get video for a capital campaign DVD.
Interestingly, they used a Canon 5D.  They said that, as long as they
didn't need sound, the DSLRs were more than adequate.  I'm just
reporting not defending.  ;-)

02:27:00