On 4/27/2010 2:55 PM, eckinator wrote:
2010/4/27 P. J. Alling<webstertwenty...@gmail.com>:
FPS would probably be easier to implement than AF changes, the hardware
changes there are much more straight forward and almost no software changes
would be needed.  AF would requre a major processor upgrade and most likely
completely new firmware.  Expect it in the K-(damn I can't use x for the
unknown any more), in a year or two.or three or...
What would be the benefit though of higher FPS w/o better AF?

More out of focus images per second? Or still the same frame rate in focus?

Cheers
Ecke
I believe in OOF images, and it would double franks production.

--
{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Courier
New;}}