> Sigma 105 f2.8 EX macro.  Very sharp. Quite well built. Nice wide
> focusing ring making it nice to use.  Very harsh bokeh which really
> annoyed me.  No quick shift focusing.

I'd totally agree with these comments, the harsh bokeh is a real negative with
the Sigma. I eventually sold mine and bought the Tamron 90mm f/2.8 Di and I'm
very happy with the results. The only pentax Macro I've owned was the M 50/4
which was a good lens but a little dated and rather slow aperture wise. I think
the only real alternative to the DFA 100/2.8 would be the Tamron IMHO

John