On 4/30/2010 11:59 AM, David J Brooks wrote:
On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 8:50 AM, Christine  Aguila
<cagu...@earthlink.net>  wrote:
----- Original Message ----- From: "John Sessoms"<jsessoms...@nc.rr.com>
To:<pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2010 9:34 PM
Subject: From: David J Brooks

From: David J Brooks
I have those progression zoom glasses, which are basically one big bi
focal, but its the floaties that really give me a hard time. I have to
blink and or move my eyes almost constantly to keep them from the
centre of my eyes.

Real PITA
I got new glasses TODAY. World looks kind of different now that I'm not
looking through all the scratches on the old lenses. 8-D
Glad the world looks better, Dave.  Cheers, Christine
Doesn't look any better, just clearer.:-)

Perhaps clearer isn't what you want.

Dave

follow the directions.

--
{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Courier
New;}}