2010/5/2 Daniel J. Matyola <danmaty...@gmail.com>:
> Thanks, Sasha.  I have been formatting my emails to Posterous for the
> way it looks on my computers.  I probably should stop doing that, and
> just type continuous lines of text.

Indeed =) Also, if you compose your mails in the web interface of
googlemail and have it set to plain instead of html there is an auto
wordwrap at I believe 66 or 70 characters length as you can see in
your quoted mail above. This does not forcibly apply to replies as you
can see in my message. It is a bit tricky.
Best,
Ecke