On 5/4/2010 6:24 PM, Cotty wrote:
On 4/5/10, John Sessoms, discombobulated, unleashed:

If I was in Europe, I don't think I'd ever fly.
Speaking of which, that frigging volcano cloud's coming this way again :-(

Maybe the weather service will actually send up a plane to sample the dust this time. It seems that there wasn't enough last time to actually cause any damage, but due to technical problems the plane never left the hanger, and the MET relied entirely on computer models that were apparently wrong.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1268794/Remember-ash-cloud-It-didnt-exist-says-new-evidence.html#ixzz0mF9IjOBS

Still it is from the "Daily Mail"

--

Cheers,
   Cotty

___/\__
----------      http://www.cottysnaps.com

--
{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Courier
New;}}