CheekyGeek wrote:
Apologies if this has been discussed here before, but I think I got
the link from delicious.com yesterday and am just now getting around
to reading it.
Some interesting observations that others might want to add to...
entitled: PHOTOGRAPHY CHANGES WHO AND WHAT WE CAN STARE AT
http://click.si.edu/Story.aspx?story=690

Good read; thanks, Darren.

My fave lines:

"I’m still waiting for a pair of glasses you can wear to see through clothes. When I was a kid back in the ‘50s, I used to see ads for them. Supposedly you’d put them on, look at a girl, scream “Yow-ee!!!” and your eyeballs would pop out."

I want that as a filter, with a 58mm thread please.

-bmw