From: Andrea Coffey
On 5 May 2010 17:25, AlunFoto <alunf...@gmail.com> wrote:
> As to slow modes of travel, what would have been totally cool (for me,
> anyway) was to have a dirigible service with regular departures like
> trains or planes. :-)

Oh yes!

Now _that_ will be _real_ travelling. Even with irregular departures.
Just imagine the view: one step beyond hot air balloon flights -- and
they are a whole lot of fun.

Lufthansa used to, semi-regular ... seems to me it was more like cruise ships sort of in thrall to the " tides in the air".

Maybe they will again some day.

Or maybe bring back the old giant "Empire" flying boats.