Guys and gals,
It's well past midnight here, and I'm just about to hit the pillow. My
flight leaves Oslo tomorrow at 8:30 Central European DST (zone GMT+1),
so I'll be up early to reach the airport and won't have time to check
my email, I think.

Tonight I held a talk at the local branch of BioFoto, over the
Antarctica pictures, which went quite well. The picture in the
exhibition received further kudos, and so did the overall show. It may
be bragging, but right now I'm quite proud. Biofoto is a picky
audience. :-)

Good night, and see some of you on a different continent in a few hours.

Cheers,
Jostein

--
http://www.alunfoto.no/galleri/