I think Cotty's edit of the highlights will probably be about eight seconds
long.
I'm sure it's a fun event, but watching it at waist level as broadcast by a
locked-off camera in lo-res computer video makes watching paint dry  a
thrilling spectator sport in comparison:-) Back to my baseball game.
Paul