I saw that last night too. Looking at the book this morning, we noticed Christian's Clown Fish was hung 90* off from the book as well.
CW

On 5/8/2010 12:13 PM, mike wilson wrote:
Christine Aguila wrote:

3) Non-PDMLers LOVED EVERYONE's work. Folks were really impressed with
the quality--of course, folks picked out favorites, but the body of
work was greatly admired by all who attended. And that's the truth!!!

BTW, on the lightning tour by laptop, I got the impression that
Christian's picture was hung at 90degrees to the representation in the
book.

02:26:00