Guilty as charged. I think, mister, you're quite a photographer...

Otherwise, I'd second (or would it be third after Paul Stenquist?) what you said.

A special thanks of course goes to Bob and Lynn for letting me in and allowing me to have truly great time.

Whomever I invited to visit Israel in person - my invitation surely stands. And if any of PDMLers decides to travel just give me a shout reasonably in advance. I am sure I will be able to enhance your travel program at least a bit.

Boris