On the way home from work yesterday, I encountered the first new-born
fawn of the season, on my neighbor's front lawn.

I had the wrong camera, the wrong lens, and no time to adjust ISO, WB
or exposure compensation.  The light was fading, and the critter and
it's mom were moving away.  I had to severely crop to make the tiny
thing visible in the final image.

But I caught it!  That's all that mattered to me.

>From the wilds of New Jersey:

Uncropped image:

Comments, Suggestions, Criticisms, Abuse and Arguments Politely Entertained.

Dan