Mark Roberts wrote:
I've got a gallery put together, but I won't have time to get it on
line for a while. So here's a PESO...

Say what you will about Eggleston, viewing his exhibit really does
make you *think* about photography and what you do and don't like. And
it may even give you new ideas. I found myself spotting
"Eggleston-ish" color palettes all over the place after seeing the
show.

This one was taken in O'Hare airport while waiting for our flight
home. In the terminal they have screens made of some sort of gauze
material over the windows - they cut down the incoming light while
still letting you see what's outside.

http://www.robertstech.com/pages/fotoblog/7da01856.htm

that's way cool, Mark. I've taken dozens of tarmac photos, and none as good as this one.