Well Stan I don't think you have much of a case.  Under the shared
culpability principle (aiding and abetting).

1. You loaned me a 2GB SD card as I had filled my own card up.
Without that I would not have been able to capture those images.
2. You participated in my actions, to the extend of allowing yourself
to be photographed (how foolish).

:-)

Tom C.