On Fri, May 14, 2010 at 2:53 PM,  <taylorjohn...@cablespeed.com> wrote:
> I had an absolute blast last week in Chicago!
> Huge thanks to Mark and Christine for all their hard work and dedication to
> make
> the exhibit a reality. So good to meet you PDML'ers that were there. You all
> are an
> awesome group of very talented folks.
> I haven't had much time to process many of the images I had taken, but here
> is one.
> Hope too many aren't anti-HDR because that is what I'm into these days.
> I'll be posting some more shots and thoughts from the trip this weekend.

I don't know that I'm pro- or anti-HDR, but that's just too saturated
for my tastes.  I guess that makes me "anti"?

;-)

Other than that (and I guess it's a matter of taste, no?), I think
it's a terrific photo!  I might go in the other direction
(desaturate);  IMHO it would look terrific in a gritty, high-contrast
TriX-ish BW rendering.

cheers,
frank