Toine wrote:

If you can find the Pentax sensor cleaning kit OCK1 or something like
that grab it. It works wonders and it's easy to use. I saw a movie
from the Leica factory and they also used the pentax cleaning kit!

http://www.pentaxfoto.it/it/group/37/product/39357/body/overview/accessories.html
I also use that wand, and I'm not even remotely Leica! Seriously, the O-ICK1 works smooth, effective and without risks. I shoot a lot in front of the stage at feet level while musicians play, dance and scream, with a lot (and I mean A LOT) of dust floating around and getting inside the camera while changing lenses, and it' works flawlessly. Since then, cleaning sensors is no longer a nightmare.

Dario