Lock the mirror open, lay the camera on the floor, and urinate on the
sensor. I've never heard of a single instance where this failed.
(Don't kill me Bill)

I use canned air.  It's pretty fast so unless your battery is nearly
dead you should be able to pull it off before the mirror comes back.
Obviously, don't get the tube so close to the sensor that the
cryogenic liquid actually collects on the surface of the sensor.
Also, if something were to get in there larger than dust you could
blow it around hard enough to nick the sensor.  Also be sure you don't
accidently grab the WD-40.

--
Steve Desjardins