On 5/18/2010 8:25 PM, William Robb wrote:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Fernando"
Subject: Re: Pentax 645D apparently introduced in Canada

Is the least he can do given that with your purchases you probably put
his children through college...

Heck, since the istD came out and I started buying "digital" lenses he's moved into a house twice as big in a far nicer neighborhood.

William Robb

I take back my last comment, as Pentax now has a rental place in a less expensive neighborhood.

--
{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Courier
New;}}