On 21 May 2010 11:56, Doug Franklin <jehosep...@mindspring.com> wrote:

> Maybe my "google-fu" is lacking, but I can't find a prospective price. It's
> a lens that I'd like to have, like the Pentax FA 80-200 and DA 60-250, but
> I'm wondering if it's out of my price range.

There's another press release here...

http://www.photographybay.com/2010/05/15/sigma-120-400mm-f4-5-5-6-dg-os-hsm-for-the-sony-and-pentax-mounts/?awt_l=CE3oF&awt_m=1dNF0ELIGf62xu

http://tinyurl.com/2eyy5a7

It has direct links to price checks at Amazon.  $US899.00.

Also mentioned is, "It is not possible to use AF and the stabilizer
function (OS) when attaching to film SLR, Pentax ist* series and K100D
DSLR cameras."  So it apparently requires a SR capable camera,
although how it interacts with the cameras' systems is anyones' guess.

regards, Anthony

   "Of what use is lens and light
    to those who lack in mind and sight"
                                               (Anon)