I can't help but notice that this thread about customer "dishonesty"
began as a thread about Leica foisting an imperfect product on
someone.  It doesn't surprise me that we have drifted into "whatever
you can get away with" since that attitude in part of as many
transactions between consumers and corporations.

--
Steve Desjardins