Why does it have to be a big deal?  Just send Mark a few bones.
Last year he came out of pocket for a few books to send around the Pentax world (GFM, Pentax USA, etc.) for promotion and good will. I assume he's done the same thing this time around. If he comes out uncomfortably ahead (doubtful), I'm sure he'll put the money to good use. (Scotch, saving kittens, buying us a new Gulf of Mexico, K to Sony mount kits...)

Cory
sent the ten dollars that Doug overpaid me for his copy of the book.