On 5/29/2010 8:05 AM, David J Brooks wrote:
On Sat, May 29, 2010 at 12:12 AM, Ken Waller<kwal...@peoplepc.com>  wrote:
Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom C"<caka...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Arrived in NC

I wish I was there... maybe next year.

You have lots of great opportunities there Mark, so as I always try to
tell myself, "think, contemplate, imagine".
I try to remember to isolate, simplify&  define.
I try to remember where my truck keys are, and where I live.

Is that workin' out for ya?

Dave
Tom C.

On Fri, May 28, 2010 at 8:48 PM, paul stenquist<pnstenqu...@comcast.net>