Drew wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Just had a two week business trip to Libya, on the way home I had a
> chance to visit the Roman city of Leptis Magna, I made this Pano of the
> Amphitheatre.
>
> http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/lh/photo/yBqE-_01uGZKncmKWNAfAv-
> fxWzljQPC-p6LqQuIfdQ?feat=directlink
>
> Hope you like.... comments are very welcome.
>
> Drew.

Good pano Drew.

Just this morning there was a programme on BBC radio about emerging tourism
in Libya. Libya has some of the world's best preserved Roman sites,
including Leptis Magna - and hardly anyone goes to see them (see lack of
people in your shot!).

Excess Baggage on BBC Radio 4 if you want to listen again.

Chris