Was relaxing on the chaise (again) this AM. Wife has a young single blossom
Fuschia plant hanging from the patio ceiling, but near the edge.
Heard the familiar hum and was able to get on it and fire off two frames.
This is far from anything to archive. The sun was mainly at its back side and I
was only able to pull out a little edge detail. Lightened it to the point I
believe I see a hint of haloing.
Will mount the AF540 one day and give it a try. I think it was three years ago
that did some trap focus with flash and an A 300 f/2.8 on my treasured MZ-S.
Nothing ever kept..either equipment or shots. ;)

Comments?

Jack

http://photolightimages.com/aspupload/detail.asp?ID=510

1/4000, 300mm lens setting, 'prox 50% crop