frank theriault wrote:
The majority of those commenting on my Moonrise PESO from yesterday
commented on the noise.  I use GIMP for processing, so de-noising is
not like PS or Noise Ninja (which doesn't seem to have a plug-in for
GIMP), but I did my best with what I have and came up with this:

http://knarfdummyblog.blogspot.com/2010/05/moonrise-sans-bruit.html

For purposes of comparison, here's the original:

http://knarfdummyblog.blogspot.com/2010/05/moon-rising.html

I have to admit I prefer the noisy version (sort of impressionistic to
my eye) but I'm curious to see if any of you feel differently.

thanks,
frank

Me too, man, me too. The noisy one is very Whisterian.

der...@iinet.net.au
http://members.iinet.net.au/~derbyc