On 01/06/2010 7:32 AM, Daniel J. Matyola wrote:
Adobe's software isn't compatible with any OS.  I use photoshop and
reader, but Adobe is a royal pain in the ass.  Every update takes much
longer than necessary and ties up my computer.  A surprising number of
update fail to load properly, and have to be done again.  Adobe is the
second most arrogant and user-unfriendly tech company in the world,
after Micro Soft.

I've never had any significant problems with Adobe software (other than trying to figure out which of several ways to get to the same point is best for me). Photoshop has always been a big program, so it pays to learn it. Every now and again an update will happen that forces a restart, but I'm always given the choice of restart now or restart later, updates happen in the background, and generally go relatively unnoticed, in that system resources are unaffected enough to not slow anything down.

--

William Robb