Hello Mr Brewer,
I would subscribe to a PayPal request and click a PayPal Button to help your activities within the PDML List.
Gaetan Beauchamp

Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010 11:26:43 -0500
From: Paul Sorenson <allarou...@earthlink.net>
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: Re: The State of The List

Doug -

What kind of operating costs are we looking at?  There should be no
reason that we can't all contribute either through a "Donate" button or
directly to you in order to keep the costs off your back.

At least until you get back on your feet and can foot the bill entirely
by yourself again. * :-D ;-) :-) <---<---<------*

-p