Bob W wrote:
I'll be unsubscribing temporarily in a couple of hours. Heading off to
France for 2 weeks tomorrow, based in Florac, Lozere.
< http://www.mescevennes.com/ >

I'm looking forward to meeting Kiwi biologist Alastair Robertson, his wife
Masha and their baby, who are passing through following a conference in
Montpellier. If any other PDML Cro-Magnons happen to be in the area we are
meeting at the appropriately-named Café du Globe in Florac at 11am on
Wednesday. Neandertals also welcome, but watch your table manners.

Salut!

Bob

have fun being our man in Florac. Don't forget your camera.