From: "Tanya Love"
Subject: RE: Noise with K7

Lol, actually, Rob is correct!  I am shooting kids IN interiors! Lol. Ie.
They are shots featuring nurseries and also have to have the babies in them
as "lifestyle" shots.

AND, I do have lights, BUT the brief for this magazine is always to use
available light.  I tend to bounce a low powered strobe into the darkest
corners of the room to give a
Little bit of fill that even the most discerning of magazine editors can't
detect, and I also use a tripod but a lot of the nurseries are really small
and with a baby or two
crawling about on the floor, it can make for fun times.

I have been playing a lot with the NR in CS5 and LR3, but even so, it is all
more work to add to the post workflow.  I *really* wish it could be done
perfect first time around.

This, and the ability to shoot tethered are two major flaws in the current
line up for professionals for Pentax.  It is *almost* enough to make me
consider switching to Nikon....

...but not quite. :)

Nice of you to give all the information right off the get go.
Why aren`t you using a D700 or D3?
They are the right tools for the job. Nothing from Pentax comes even remotely close.

William Robb