Hi All,

I played with the slideshow in LR3.
I encountered a problem that once the exported video is uploaded to
Youtube, the transitions (no matter how long they are, even if they
are 0 seconds) become bad: they become jerky, artifacts appear
(colored rectangles), under certain conditions the photos would be
switching back in force several times.
With all of that it was shown by VLC and QuickTime player just fine.

I found one workaround.
I saved it as 720p, then used VLC (the latest 1.0 version)
to convert/save it into the same mp4 format.
After that, the video was exhibiting problems in QuickTime player,
but was fine on Youtube.
The same done with 1080p was not as successful.

I thought I'd share this recipe, in case it would be useful to someone.

While this is less important, if you are curious, you can see
what came out of that excercise:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lJcGkg_Rgg
(If your connection allows, choose 720p, and see it "full screen")

Igor