Yep. That was open enough ;-)
Thank you Ecke :-)

From this view point there was nothing more to see at the right, just
more breakwater structure and water. That's why I decided to stop
there. But you makes valid points.

Panorama is totally new to me. Taking in a whole scene really
challenges my composing skills. Forcing me to pre visualise more.
Hopefully my general photography will improve from it.

I'm going back this weekend, and will have your and others comments in
the back of my head. If I'm lucky, the light will be more interesting.
Maybe, maybe I will come up with a better solution???

--
MaritimTim

http://maritimtim.blogspot.com/