2010/6/30 Bob Sullivan <rf.sulli...@gmail.com>:
> Exotic and miserable looking place!  I imagine a temp of 98 degrees F
> and 95% humidity.  I'd never go there!

You imagined about right although it was low F-hundreds at times.
Borneo and KL especially. Non-Borneo's East coast was nice with always
a gentle fresh breeze, places visited were among others Cherating,
Kuantan, Kuala Terengganu and the Pulau Perhentian islands. I'd go
there again any day while I can still stand the weather.
Cheers
Ecke