I'm getting delinquent following PDML and other stuff I'm subscribed
to (we're on a national holiday today with the inauguration of a new
president so I actually have time to drop in) but FWIW...

http://bongm.blogspot.com/ (older stuff; has religious content from my
seminary days)
http://bongmanayon.posterous.com/ (newer; intended for PESOs whenever
I remember to...)