I converted a full size school bus into a camper and used to take it through drive thru lanes, how big is your truck?

jm

From: "William Robb" <war...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, July 02, 2010 6:13 PM
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: Re: OT New York border like 4.5 miles ?

From: "Bob Sullivan"

Read a road sign?  How about a menu board at McDonald's Drive-Thru
lane?  I interviewed customers driving thru once upon a time in
testing new menu board graphics.  When they had a car full of kids and
couldn't read the board, I became distressed!  It's big type and not 4
feet away from you.  One mom told me, 'Oh, I forgot my glasses.'

Heck, we have a McDrivethru that only accepts compact cars.
I tried to take my truck through it one day and couldn't make the turn from the ordering station to the window.

William Robb