I am not bitching about any system.  I am only saying that I am
offended by the concept that anyone is superior to another person by
reason of birth.

If we say that the Queen is superior by reason of birth and has rights
that can't be taken away, then we legitimize the position of the
"nobility" who claim to be superior by birth to us "commoners."   That
is just a short distance from saying that whites are superior to other
races by reason of birth, or that English are superior to Irish, or
that Japanese are superior to Koreans.   Belief in status or privilege
arising our of ancestry is anti-democratic, and creates artificial
barriers that divide people who should seek common cause.

Dan