Raw Shooter Professional. The free product was Raw Shooter Essentials, Adobe bought them out and stopped development just when I decided to buy the Professional product. It was simple didn't lock you into any particular way of archiving and produced extremely good conversions, and promoted a very efficient work flow with batch processing..