On Jul 13, 2010, at 3:12 PM, paul stenquist wrote:

> If your volume of work is going to be moderate, you can get a good start on
> things with Elements, providing its recent enough to allow for conversion of
> your camera's RAW files. (I'm guessing from your previous messages that you
> already have that software.)

Thanks, Paul. Most likely, that's me. [1] Does Elements have basic file
management capabilities? [Better than IPhoto?] [2] If go ahead and start using
Elements, since I have it, will I be able to access the original unedited image
and the work I've done on it from Lightroom?

Eric Weir
Decatur, GA  USA
eew...@bellsouth.net