P. J. Alling wrote:
On 7/17/2010 2:42 PM, Toralf Lund wrote:
http://www.toralf.net/bilde.php?navn=brygga1

Comments are welcome...

- Toralf

The composition is interesting, the rendering shows the limits of either the lens or sensor, I think. I'm not really sure which.
"Interesting" was exactly what I aimed for, so thanks.

This is actually a scan from slide film (I have some of those lying around in my fridge...) Maybe it didn't have enough dynamic range, or perhaps the scan isn't very good, or perhaps it's still the lens. Don't quite remember which one I used, but it may have been the A70-210. Unless it was the FA-50/1.4. A polariser was possibly involved, too...

Here is a quick rescan with somewhat different settings. Flatter curve, mainly:

http://www.toralf.net/bilde.php?navn=brygga1b

- Toralf