I have lots of images shot with that zoom that are excellent.  I have 2 copies
of it because my oldest daughter fell in love with it.  It is highly
recommended in my book.  I also have shot a fair bit with that particular 200
and it does not produce as contrasty of images.  They tend to be a bit muted.
Definitely the zoom in this case.  I can show you a bunch of images shot with
it if you like.
--
Sent from my Android phone with K-9 Mail.