From: "Charles Robinson"
Subject: electronic level (and an apparently-undocumented feature) in K7

It doesn't look like it can be calibrated/adjusted, so now I get to turn OFF the level display, or train my brain to always show the display "a half-bubble off level" when I want the camera to actually be level.

So... it was kinda neato to discover that feature, and kind of a bummer what it shows me.

Your bubble level could be off a little bit as well. I thought my K7 level was terrible based on a carpenters level. When I checked it with a better level it looked better as well. A better test is to see if it's level is to test it against the horizon of a large body of water, which is guaranteed to be level.

William Robb