Just a little fyi for those who might find it interesting...on most sites that
I browse to on my android phone allow me to zoom in and out to view pictures
and text.  The one exception is Flickr.  For some reason, it does not allow me
to do that.  I tried 4 different browsers and all of them behaved the same.
There is something odd about Flickr.
--
Sent from my Android phone with K-9 Mail.