Once I have tweaked my first image to satisfaction I can then apply the same
adjustments to my other photos.  The big hurdle is getting the first one
adjusted to match the set where the white balance was set correctly.  I'm such
a n00b w LR that I am fumbling pretty blindly with the sliders and white
balance dropper.

Sent from my phone.