Good to hear that Tamron are releasing those secret numbers to Adobe
so automatic distortion, chromatic aberration and vignetting
correction will be applied to all Tammy lenses. If I remember
correctly, none of the big brands turned over their profiles, correct?
I imagine this would be a golden opportunity for all the third party
vendors to collaborate with Adobe and use this as a marketing tool:

"Buy Tamsigmina lenses, not only are we cheaper than the OEM
equivalents, we also don't seem so crap once all our imperfections are
automatically fixed in Photoshop and Lightroom!"

Note: For those without a sense of humour, let me explain that I don't
hate thrird party lenses. In fact, some of my best friends are third
party lenses.

  --M.
--

    \/\/o/\/\ --> http://WorldOfMiserere.com